2.13.2009

ultimately, the reductionist claim will murder all our senses

Stop counting?

I should just stop counting?

No............................ yes, wait, you see? wait.. ..........................................................
...................................................................
...................................................................
......................................................................
............god-less whore of a traiter gets arrested, penalized, sentenced, punished, and in traffic, crosses the street accidently, without a goddamn clue then you can resolve the issue of unfairness, peacefullness, bigotry, when he is hit by a truck, a UPS truck......................................................
.........................................................................
......................

I am not going to stop counting.

There are still fifty left over. I hate remainders. She is still working on that proof, you know, that 1=1. The rest of it, and I would motion toward all of it, is rather irrelevent without that.

I wouldn't kill anybody, not even myself, not for fifty left overs.

No comments: