2.09.2009

{break}

I thought it would be easier to perhaps integrate, not differentiate, the exact rate of change the difference you see between me and you. hwere and aI s thav toenca 't the ths ess see

that is noise on an otherwise purposeful signal.

"Assigning purpose or other intension to the observed process of matter and mechanical things is folly, and how we got religion in the first place, jackass."

He said. I think he really meant it. Blackboard's singing in the wind, I caught a whole lot of rain on my tongue and drowned.

Does God separate signal from noise, or it is to Him always and only signal -- pure relevant meaning?

or is it all noise

xxzzzxzxcv vcxxxxxxcvvdsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

No comments: